Mumbai locals, the backbone of city traffic. Offlate, I tried to get into the shoes of a philospher and tried to analyse Mumbai local trains philosophically 🙂
The first lesson is that you don’t need to PULL (legs) of others to get at their positions. You just need to collectively push them to march ahead. So no pulling down from now onwards. Just push, whoever is at the top in your organization further top, and get into his position. And we all can grow.
No one cares, who is sitting next to you. Infact Mumbai local trains represent the true multi-cultural nature of India.
There is always a hope to get in, even if the space is full. All you need is just a base, you will definitely manage to stand at your own 🙂
You should be satisfied, no matter in which condition you are in.More later 🙂
- Allama Iqbal – Sele... 41,036 views
- Harappan Culture (Indus V... 26,543 views
- Allama Iqbal – Sele... 19,964 views
- Bhagalpur to Singapore 17,314 views
- Islamic Banking? Whats th... 16,481 views
- Beach Trek Across Arabian... 14,693 views
- Sach hai, Vipatti jab aat... 12,073 views
- I Protest 10,367 views
- O ye who don’t beli... 10,024 views
- Thread unsafe Format in J... 6,474 views