Mumbai locals, the backbone of city traffic. Offlate, I tried to get into the shoes of a philospher and tried to analyse Mumbai local trains philosophically 🙂
The first lesson is that you don’t need to PULL (legs) of others to get at their positions. You just need to collectively push them to march ahead. So no pulling down from now onwards. Just push, whoever is at the top in your organization further top, and get into his position. And we all can grow.
No one cares, who is sitting next to you. Infact Mumbai local trains represent the true multi-cultural nature of India.
There is always a hope to get in, even if the space is full. All you need is just a base, you will definitely manage to stand at your own 🙂
You should be satisfied, no matter in which condition you are in.More later 🙂
- Allama Iqbal – Sele... 40,922 views
- Harappan Culture (Indus V... 26,542 views
- Allama Iqbal – Sele... 19,803 views
- Bhagalpur to Singapore 17,299 views
- Islamic Banking? Whats th... 16,477 views
- Beach Trek Across Arabian... 14,680 views
- Sach hai, Vipatti jab aat... 11,607 views
- I Protest 10,364 views
- O ye who don’t beli... 10,024 views
- Thread unsafe Format in J... 6,470 views