India shares the longest border with Bangladesh. Indo bangladesh border spans five of Indian state namely WestBengal, Assam, Meghalaya, Tripura. Mezoram and stretches for 4096.70km. Indo Chinese border stretches for around 4000 km.
India and Bharat.
Reference : Constitution of India, article 1
1. Name and territory of the Union.-(1) India, that is Bharat, shall be a Union of States.
_3[(2) The States and the territories thereof shall be as specified in the First Schedule.]
(3) The territory of India shall comprise-
(a) the territories of the States;
_4[(b) the Union territories specified in the First Schedule; and]
(c) such other territories as may be acquired.
Mundaka Upnishad, associated with Atharveda.
- Allama Iqbal - Selective... 40,705 views
- Harappan Culture (Indus V... 26,541 views
- Allama Iqbal - Selective... 19,541 views
- Bhagalpur to Singapore 17,289 views
- Islamic Banking? Whats th... 16,476 views
- Beach Trek Across Arabian... 14,660 views
- Sach hai, Vipatti jab aat... 11,109 views
- I Protest 10,363 views
- O ye who don't believe ! 10,023 views
- Thread unsafe Format in J... 6,464 views