India shares the longest border with Bangladesh. Indo bangladesh border spans five of Indian state namely WestBengal, Assam, Meghalaya, Tripura. Mezoram and stretches for 4096.70km. Indo Chinese border stretches for around 4000 km.
India and Bharat.
Reference : Constitution of India, article 1
1. Name and territory of the Union.-(1) India, that is Bharat, shall be a Union of States.
_3[(2) The States and the territories thereof shall be as specified in the First Schedule.]
(3) The territory of India shall comprise-
(a) the territories of the States;
_4[(b) the Union territories specified in the First Schedule; and]
(c) such other territories as may be acquired.
Mundaka Upnishad, associated with Atharveda.
- Allama Iqbal – Sele... 41.8k views
- Harappan Culture (Indus V... 26.5k views
- Allama Iqbal – Sele... 20.5k views
- Bhagalpur to Singapore 17.3k views
- Islamic Banking? Whats th... 16.5k views
- Beach Trek Across Arabian... 14.8k views
- Sach hai, Vipatti jab aat... 12.4k views
- I Protest 10.4k views
- O ye who don’t beli... 10k views
- Thread unsafe Format in J... 6.5k views