Not sure how to put it, because of the literary skills I lack but still.
There can be many reasons why Theists believe in God. Recently I found one more.
It was not more than a couple of days, I was frustrated, saddened and quite “down” at something happened with my friend’s family. I was even more frustrated when I felt how limited our power is vis-a-vis nature. I felt helpless as I could not do anything for them, except for prayers.
And when I prayed, I thought what I was taught years ago in Maktab (school) that all the good and bad comes from your Lord. I thought of it for a moment, and then remembered these are not the power of nature, but test of our Lord. I felt better. Although the sadness didn’t go away, but I felt relatively better. And hence I reaffirm again, for my feel good factor …. I believe in GOD. To be less frustrated, and less depressed I believe in God. For everything else as well I believe in GOD.
And for my friend, he is a brave character. He will come out with flying colours. May Allah grant him patience and courage so that his testing time is passed. And I am sure it will.
- Allama Iqbal – Sele... 41.4k views
- Harappan Culture (Indus V... 26.5k views
- Allama Iqbal – Sele... 20.3k views
- Bhagalpur to Singapore 17.3k views
- Islamic Banking? Whats th... 16.5k views
- Beach Trek Across Arabian... 14.7k views
- Sach hai, Vipatti jab aat... 12.4k views
- I Protest 10.4k views
- O ye who don’t beli... 10k views
- Thread unsafe Format in J... 6.5k views