Starting this year, my daughter, who moves to grade 1, will be having Kannada as a subject in her school. And since we are not the native Kannada speakers, it presented us a good opportunity to learn this rich local language, along with her.
In addition, this year schooling has been quite different, given the covid restriction. So she may be dependent on us a lot more than before, in learning the subject. Hence I tried to look around the web to find study materials that can teach me the language from basic. Once I know it, I can very well help my daughter too.
Now since I am a native Hindi speaker, and I consider my Hindi relatively better, I am preparing my notes, in comparison with Hindi. The information collected here are from open web. (e.g animated gifs are directly linked from wiki). And after my notes, I will also put my work (writing work to make sure I can write what I have collected from net.)
Here is my plan for next set of blogs:
Week 1 : Vowels/ (ಸ್ವರ svara)/स्वर
Start writing :
- Allama Iqbal – Sele... 41.2k views
- Harappan Culture (Indus V... 26.5k views
- Allama Iqbal – Sele... 20.2k views
- Bhagalpur to Singapore 17.3k views
- Islamic Banking? Whats th... 16.5k views
- Beach Trek Across Arabian... 14.7k views
- Sach hai, Vipatti jab aat... 12.3k views
- I Protest 10.4k views
- O ye who don’t beli... 10k views
- Thread unsafe Format in J... 6.5k views