Mumbai locals, the backbone of city traffic. Offlate, I tried to get into the shoes of a philospher and tried to analyse Mumbai local trains philosophically 🙂
The first lesson is that you don’t need to PULL (legs) of others to get at their positions. You just need to collectively push them to march ahead. So no pulling down from now onwards. Just push, whoever is at the top in your organization further top, and get into his position. And we all can grow.
No one cares, who is sitting next to you. Infact Mumbai local trains represent the true multi-cultural nature of India.
There is always a hope to get in, even if the space is full. All you need is just a base, you will definitely manage to stand at your own 🙂
You should be satisfied, no matter in which condition you are in.More later 🙂
- Allama Iqbal – Sele... 41.7k views
- Harappan Culture (Indus V... 26.5k views
- Allama Iqbal – Sele... 20.4k views
- Bhagalpur to Singapore 17.3k views
- Islamic Banking? Whats th... 16.5k views
- Beach Trek Across Arabian... 14.8k views
- Sach hai, Vipatti jab aat... 12.4k views
- I Protest 10.4k views
- O ye who don’t beli... 10k views
- Thread unsafe Format in J... 6.5k views